Whose it for?
- Drupal Freelancers, Drupal Professional
- Independent Drupal workers / contractors
- Small / micro business owners
- Drupal novice’s ... who are most welcome to attend
- Drupal full-timers visiting London, or wanting a change of venue ...
- All newcomers are welcome
- The first and third Tuesday of every month
- At PEER 1 Hosting and Bright Lemon
- It will have excellent internet access
- There'll be lot’s of great local cafe’s, bars, eateries …
- It will be easily accessible
What’s Drupal Coworking?
- It’s not a Drupal Sprint
- It's not primarily for Drupal presentations
- It's casual and informal
- You may spend some time working by yourself (bring earphones, if you like)
- You'll not be seeking new clients, to sell yourself, or your business
- It's an opportunity to learn from one another and have a good time
But, especially it's for entrepreneurs and freelancers looking to build a network and collaborate with like-minded people.
There's no fixed time when to arrive, or when to leave - if you have a client to visit in the afternoon then just come for the morning. However, we may leave the venue for lunch; so do check in with us if you are likely to arrive about lunch time ...
- I'm keen to support a local and sharing spirit in the Drupal community.
Don't forget to bring your Laptop ...